My Valentine (Billy 8/23/2012)



比利跟雪莉,祝福各位中國情人節快樂,好歌共享,這首歌,歌詞優美,音樂旋律也不錯。

My Valentine
If there were no words
 No way to speak
 I would still hear you
 If there were no tears
 No way to feel inside
 I'd still feel for you
And even if the sun refused to shine
 Even if romance ran out of rhyme
 You would still have my heart
 Until the end of time
 You're all I need, my love, my Valentine
All of my life
 I have been waiting for
 All you give to me
 You've opened my eyes
 And shown me how to love unselfishly
I've dreamed of this a thousand times before
 But in my dreams I couldn't love you more
 I will give you my heart
 Until the end of time
 You're all I need, my love, my Valentine
And even if the sun refused to shine
 Even if romance ran out of rhyme
 You would still have my heart
 Until the end of time
Cause all I need is you, my Valentine
 You're all I need, my love, my Valentine





 


0 意見:

張貼留言